We are so excited to announce that all of our classrooms are brand new. We have an amazing cleaning team that was working hard during the pandemic deep cleaning, organizing, and restocking every classroom with brand new materials!
As we bring more children and families into our centers we would like to assure you that we are implementing additional steps to keep children, parents and our employees safe. Here are some of the new procedures that we have in place:
- Drop off and pick up are at the classroom doors, no parents are able to enter our classrooms at this time. This helps us eliminate the amount of germs that enter our classrooms.
- Employees wear masks at all times! As well as, parents who enter our building during drop off and pick up times.
- Screening questionnaire and temperature checks of all employees, children AND parents during drop off. Additionally, parents will get their temperature checked again when they pick up.
- Meals and snacks are individually served opposed to family style.
- Children 4 years old wear masks in our common areas; hallway and lobby
- Children 5 years old and up wear masks at all times.
- Additional ZONO, sanitizing and disinfecting playgrounds and all inside surfaces, materials, and items several times per day.
- Increased hand washing required throughout the day, with camera checks from leadership team to assure compliance.
- When possible, classrooms have smaller group sizes
- School shoes are required. These shoes will stay inside the classroom. Children change their shoes outside of the classroom door and put them on a shoe rack. These will be worn when children go outside.
- “Wash Buckets” will be in every classroom for toys observed in a child’s mouth to immediately be removed and cleaned.
- Art and sensory curriculum will be individualized per child and not available in a shared space.
Overall, we are committed to keeping your family safe! With COVID-19 and the unknown we are constantly updating our healthy and safety procedures to ensure your family is always safe. To stay up to date with our updates, please check out our website https://learningtreechildcare.com/covid-19-safety/