Starting just last week, we started our Fall Menu Sampling Event! We are so excited that we have some new menu items for our families to try. So far, our Blueberry muffins have been such a big hit for our families! These are perfect for to go with breakfast or a perfect snack throughout the day! So let’s take a look at exactly what are in these muffins and we are actually going to give you the ingredients that make up to 156 muffins! These are a great choice to make for when you need a big quantity for an event, family, party, etc.
- 15 Cups Milk
- 13 Eggs
- 4 Cups, 4 Tablespoons, 2 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 26 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 8 Tablespoons, 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 6 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 4 Cups Agave
- 6 1/2 Cups Frozen Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line muffin tin with paper liners
- In a large bowl, mix together milk, egg and oil
- Add flour, baking soda, sugar and blueberries
- Gently mix batter with only a few strokes
- Spoon the batter into cups
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick can be placed in muffin and come out with no batter
Just 7 simple steps to a big batch of delicious blueberry muffins!! However, this recipe can easily be broken down so we can make just 12 blueberry muffins!
We would love to see how your recipes turned out at home!! Please comment and share your delicious blueberry muffins! 🙂
For more updates on our daily activities, please check out our Facebook pages!