We are so excited to bring ANOTHER delicious soup to our new fall menu! As we have mentioned before, this chilly weather is the perfect time to bring out some unique and new soup recipes. As we have found throughout the years, chicken noodle soup has always been one of the favorite kind of soups that kids either know or have tried at home! So we decided that we should make a Learning Tree fresh and organic recipe to share with our families!
So, let’s take a look at what the ingredients are in our delicious soup!
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Minced garlic – equivalent of 2 cloves
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 lb. chicken breast (cut in 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 1 cup whole wheat noodles
- 1/2 cup of water
How great is it that we can make such a delicious soup with not that many ingredients! So let’s take a look at the best way to make this soup!
- Cut the raw chicken
- Cook the raw chicken on a pan over the stove
- In a large pot over medium heat – heat oil and cook the garlic, onions and carrots until they are softened.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, celery and pepper – cook this for 5 minutes
- Add stock, 1/2 cup of water and bring to boil .
- Add noodles – cook these according to the package instructions
- NOW SERVE!
Seven simple steps to get you the most delicious, fresh, and organic soup to enjoy on a chilly fall day! We hope you and your family enjoys this delicious chicken noodle soup that will give you and your children all the nutrients that they need! Please comment and let us know how your recipes turned out!
For more of our daily activities, check out our Facebook pages!