Another day… another new soup recipe in our fall menu!! Couscous has always been a favorite with the kids here at The Learning Tree! So why not turn it into another dish that is filled with nutrients and vegetables to help our kids health!
So let’s take a look what is in our delicious couscous turkey and vegetable soup!
This recipe will serve 6!
- 5 cups of chicken stock or vegetable stock for vegetarians!
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1.5 lbs Cooked ground turkey
Just six simple ingredients to make a healthy and nutritious soup for your family! Let’s take a look at how to prepare this soup!
- On a pan over the stove cook the ground turkey
- In a big pot add the chicken or vegetable stock – heat this up for about a minute
- Add in the olive oil and dried thyme – stir and heat this up for about a minute
- Add in the couscous, mixed vegetables and cooked ground turkey
- NOW SERVE!
That is just four simple steps for you to follow until you have the most delcious soup for your family! And we know that our kiddos sure love the couscous, so you can’t go wrong with this new reciepe!
Please comment and share how your couscous turkey and vegetable soup turned out when you cook it for your family!
For more of our daily updates, check out our Facebook pages!