We are back with another menu item! One of our chefs has attend 3 centers so far to share all of our new menu items with our families and give them a little taste of the delicious meals their children are eating everyday! One of the items has been a HUGE hit and we are so excited to share the recipe with you!
So, lets take a look at exactly what are in our delicious Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins! This batch we are about to share with you makes a total of 160 muffins! WOW! The perfect amount if you are going to a big party, make some to share with the neighborhood on Halloween, take some to work to share with your Co-workers, etc. However, you can easily narrow this down where you can make just enough for your household! 🙂
- 22 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flower
- 5 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon, 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons, 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 7 1/2 Cups Agave
- 2 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 30 Smashed Bananas
- 10 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 20 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
Now lets take a look at exactly how to make these muffins!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl(s) whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugars
- Add mashed bananas, greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Put batter into muffin liners and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick can be placed into muffin and come out clean.
We would love to see how your recipes turned out at home!! Please comment and share your delicious Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins! 🙂
For more updates on our daily activities, please check out our Facebook pages!