It’s that time of the year again…Halloween time!!
Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year here at The Learning Tree. Our classrooms love all the different crafts and projects they get to participate in with the Halloween theme! However, it is the perfect time of the year to do some fun crafts at home with their families. We took the time to find the top 5 Halloween crafts that kids can do at home with their families!
So let’s take a look at the Top 5 Halloween Crafts!
- Paper plate pumpkin craft!
- All you need for this craft are some paper plates, construction paper, glue, scissors and paint! Five simple materials to make such a fun Halloween themed craft! Have your kids decorate their pumpkin however they wish 🙂
- Clothespin Bats!
- All you need for this craft are some clothespins, construction paper, scissors, glue, eyes, and markers! Only six simple materials needed for this fun and easy craft! Have your decorate and create their bats however they would like!
- Puffy ghost craft!
- All you need for this craft are some cotton balls, string, construction paper, glue, and scissors! Just a few materials needed to create some fun flying puffy ghost!!
- Spider web plates craft!
- All you need for this craft are some paper plates, string, construction paper, and a paper whole puncher! Just a quick few materials until you can be as creative as you would like to create these fun spider web plates!!
- Candy corn challenge craft!
- All you need for this fun craft are construction paper, glue, scissors and whatever material you would like to use to decorate your candy corn! This craft allows for so much creativity and fun when it comes to putting together your very own candy corn!
Those are a few of our family favorite Halloween crafts! Feel free to comment and share your pictures of your Halloween creations!
For more of our daily activities, please check out our Facebook Pages!!